Recycled Plastic Outdoor Privacy Screens by ECO Sustainable House
Our outdoor privacy screens are a great example of a simple, eco-friendly and cost-effective DIY product that can make a huge difference to your home. Enjoy a more secure and secluded backyard, reduce the heat from the sun and add verticality to your garden design. We've also recently added recycled timber and modular aluminium slats to our privacy screen range, scroll down to see them all!
Aluminium Window Privacy
Aluminium window privacy screens provide an elegant solution for enhancing privacy in your home or office. Crafted with high-quality aluminium materials, these screens are durable, lightweight and resistant to rust or corrosion. They offer a sleek and modern aesthetic while effectively preventing unwanted views from the outside.
Aluminum windows not only protect your privacy but also add a touch of sophistication to your windows, creating a stylish and comfortable environment.
Outdoor Screen Panels
All of our recycled plastic privacy screens come totally modular and can be cut to size or shape. These outdoor screen panels have been installed for many different use cases, including replacing rotted-out plinth boards from recent consistent flooding events in South East Queensland. Genius!
These same products have also been used to add some extra privacy from all types of different fences. The modular panels are perfect for any handyman or carpenter to quickly and easily install. Our 20mm fence extension is super popular, or if you want to allow some airflow and sunlight through, the same product as above is a good option. Check out the outdoor privacy screen product.
Here are some care tips to ensure you maintain the beauty and functionality of your screens to continue having that secureness feeling in your outdoor haven
1. Regular Cleaning: Wipe down your screens periodically to remove dust and dirt. For different materials, such as wood, metal, or PVC, use appropriate cleaning solutions to avoid damage.
2. Inspect for Damage: Routinely inspect your screens for signs of wear, tear, or rust, especially if they're exposed to the elements. Address any issues promptly to prevent further deterioration.
3. Protect from Moisture: If your screens are made of wood, apply a weather-resistant sealant to protect against moisture and extend their lifespan.
4. Avoid Harsh Cleaners: When cleaning, avoid using abrasive or harsh chemicals that can strip finishes or damage surfaces. Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaners.
5. Trim Surrounding Plants: If your screens are covered in vines or plants, ensure they're not growing too aggressively, which could potentially damage the screen's structure.
6. Seasonal Storage: If your area experiences harsh winters, consider storing your privacy screens indoors during the colder months to protect them from extreme weather conditions.
7. Repainting and Refinishing: For wooden screens, consider repainting or refinishing them periodically to maintain their appearance and protect against weathering.
8. Professional Maintenance: If you're unsure about cleaning or repairing your privacy screens, seek professional assistance. They can provide expert care to ensure your screens remain in optimal condition.
More Privacy Screen Options
If you are unsure what type of screen is suitable for your home or commercial project, please give our friendly team a call, and we will offer any advice we can. For larger commercial projects, Eco Sustainable House can provide some sample installation drawings, as well as provide a custom quote for supply.